Associate in Arts applicants:
- Correctly and completely accomplished application form for admission (in .pdf format)*
- High School Form 137 with school dry seal or Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) result and official & original transcript of Records from former school.
- Two identical 2"x2" photos and two identical 1"x1" photos (print complete name and program at the back)
- Self-addressed stamped white envelope
- Proof of payment of application fee of Php350.00 (US$75)
Post-Baccaluareate Program applicants:
- Correctly and completely accomplished Application for Admission (in .pdf format)*
- Original copy of Transcript of records (TOR) for all degrees earned (original and duplicate)
PhD program applicants are required to submit original TOR for both Bachelor's and Master's degrees
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (UPOU Form1a in .pdf format)* from: a) employer/supervisor; b) former professor; c) former program adviser
- Two identical 2"x2" photos and two identical 1";x1" photos (print complete name and program at the back)
- Medical certification issued by a licensed physician
- 500-word essay (please refer to item #30)
- Proof of payment of application fee of Php500.00 (US$100)
- Photocopy of PRC license/board exam rating (if applicable)
- Photocopy of latest income tax return (ITR) [if applying for a scholarship]
For teacher applicants include:
- photocopy of PBET/LET eligibility
- Certificate of Teaching Load (please use UPOU Form 1b).
ALL ADMISSION FORMS CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE.
In view of the Early Registration schedule that the U.P. Open University is implementing. The deadline for application for admission will be as follows:
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Undergraduate Program (AA)
MPM and PhD
|January 30||June 30|
|All other programs||February 28||June 30|
Accepting of new students will be on case to case basis. Applications received beyond this dates will be considered for the next term.
NOTE: Some programs may have additional requirements depending on the program being applied for.
*You will need to download Acrobat Reader to be able to read .pdf documents.